Experienced full-stack engineer with 7 years of success architecting, implementing, and improving solutions for high-revenue SaaS platforms.
Proven track record of leveraging product-minded approaches to increase competitive advantage and exceed customer expectations.
Senior Software Engineer - Product Fit Alignment (PFA)
August 2022 - Present
Worked cross functionally to improve the implementation and usage of Vivun’s flagship product, Hero.
- Created POCs, UX mocks, and architecture diagrams to drive GPT 4 adoption on product roadmap.
- Collaborated cross-functionally to simplify client-side processes, improve code quality, and boost developer productivity.
- Led efforts for meaningful frontend infrastructure refactors of V0s with defined goals.
- Implemented APIs for customizable Salesforce object layouts, enhancing sales process updates.
- Spearheaded Hero Journeys, allowing tailored Salesforce Opportunity tracking for diverse deal types.
Senior Software Engineer - Direct to Consumer (D2C)
April 2022 - August 2022
Improved onboarding UX for Nova Credit, which helps people transfer their credit scores to the United States.
- Implemented an enhanced onboarding UX, boosting D2C revenue via 15% increase in completion rate, 20% increase in conversion rate, and 9% increase in affiliate link click rate.
Software Engineer III - Configure Price Quote (CPQ)
October 2018 - April 2022
Significantly evolved the CPQ platform, enabling sales representatives to tailor pricing solutions for prospective clients and facilitate swift deal closures.
- Architected and implemented a rewrite of Zuora CPQ, a web app that streamlined complex product pricing and business rules to provide customers with a competitive alternative to Salesforce CPQ.
- Designed for backwards compatibility with the existing Zuora CPQ application used by 100s of companies on different versions of both Zuora CPQ and Salesforce.
- Updated Zuora Connector for Salesforce CPQ to handle Zuora API migration use cases.
Software Engineer (Digital Technology Leadership Program) - Predix Timeseries
January 2017 - October 2018
DTLP is a highly selective rotational program. Most time was spent working on Predix Timeseries, a high volume data ingestion and query service that allows users to aggregate data for analytics.
- Engineered APIs allowing customers to asynchronously delete data by query.
- Troubleshooted P1 defects on production environments to ensure maximum service uptime.
- Developed an experimental serverless, high-volume, event-driven lambda system.
Java/Kotlin - (Spring, Gradle, Maven)
iOS - (Swift, Objective-C)
Other - Go, Salesforce, Apex, Kafka, Docker, AWS, Git, Jenkins, API Design, Cross org collaboration
BS Computer Science Magna Cum Laude - San Jose State University